Can I get legal advice from you?

No, the IRS does not allow us to act as both your qualified intermediary and your attorney or tax advisor. We will work closely with your attorney and CPA to make sure your tax-free exchange goes smoothly.

Ready to get started?

A 1031 exchange is an IRS process that allows you to save 30- 40% in taxes on the profits from the sale of your property. You must hire a qualified intermediary, 1031 Accommodator (that’s what we are) to make sure you are following the protocols correctly.