Protect your large, liquid deposits through Intra Fi Network Deposits1, providing multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance access.
Convenient Deposit Solutions
- Work directly with Axos Bank and obtain access to FDIC insurance above $250,000.
- Access coverage from several institutions with visibility in a single statement from Axos Bank.
- Help your organization comply with investment policy mandates.
- Avoid the hassles associated with ongoing collateral-tracking.
- Put excess cash balances to work in demand accounts, money market deposit accounts, or both.
Transparency and Peace of Mind
- Reporting provided via Axos Bank.
Your funds are eligible for multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance, protection that’s backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
- When your funds are placed through Intra Fi Network Deposits’ reciprocal offerings, you are not just receiving crucial protections-you’re also keeping the full amount of your deposits local to help fund lending in the community.2
Meet Your Liquidity Needs
- Demand Deposit Accounts-Secure funds to meet your cash management and liquidity needs.
- Money Market Deposit Accounts-Leverage your savings option.
- Place funds using either or both options.
Meet Your Liquidity Needs
- Born digital, we were founded in 2000 and grown to over$18,7 billion3 in assets. FDIC-insured and holding company, Axos Financial, is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “AX.”
- Commercial offices and service throughout the United States.
- We are highly recognized with top awards and ratings from Forbes, Bank Director, SNL Financial, Bankrate, Sandler O’Neil and more.
(1) Placement of funds through Intra Fi Network Deposits is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures in the program agreements, including the Deposit Placement Agreement (“DPA”) Limits apply, and customer eligibility criteria may apply. Program withdrawals may be limited to six per month for funds placed in MMDAs. Although funds are placed at destination banks in amounts that do not exceed the FDIC standard maximum deposit insurance amount (“SMDIA”), a depositor’s balances at the relationship institution that places the funds may exceed the SM DIA (e.g., before settlement for a deposit or after settlement for a withdrawal} or be ineligible for FDIC insurance (if the relationship institution is not a bank). As stated in the DPA, the depositor is responsible for making any necessary arrangements to protect such balances consistent with applicable law. If the depositor is subject to restrictions on placement of its funds, the depositor is responsible for determining whether its use of Intra Fi Network Deposits satisfies those restrictions. Network Deposits is a service mark, and Intra Fi, Insured Cash Sweep, and ICS are registered service marks, of Intra Fi Network LLC.
(2) When deposited funds are exchanged on a dollar-for-dollar basis with other institutions that use Intra Fi Network Deposits, your bank can use the full amount of a deposit placed through Intra Fi Network Deposits for local lending, satisfying some depositors’ local investment goals or mandates. Alternatively, with a depositor’s consent, your bank may choose to receive fee income instead of deposits from other participating institutions. Under these circumstances, deposited funds would not be available for local lending
(3) Assets as of December 31, 2022
Bank products and services are offered by Axos Bank®_ All deposit accounts through Axos Bank brands are FDIC insured through Axos Bank. All deposit accounts of the same ownership and/or vesting held at Axos Bank are combined and insured under the same FDIC Certificate 35546. All deposit accounts through Axos Bank brands are not separately insured by the FDIC from other deposit accounts with the same ownership and/or vesting at Axos Bank. For more information read our FDIC notice at httpl/www.axosbank.com/legal/FDIC-Notice.
© 2023 Axos Bank, All Rights Reserved. CBOP108 I 192750 (02/23)